Instruction for Authors
General guidelines for the camera ready manuscript
- Follow the IEEE two-column page format as indicated below in Authors guidelines
- The camera ready manuscript is limited to 8 pages in PDF format.
- Footers shall follow the IEEE format specifications as their template does use them, but do NOT put page numbers on the final PDF manuscript.
- Include the IFIP copyright notice on the first page, especially at the bottom of the first column as “ISBN 978-3-903176-03-4© 2018 IFIP”
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check Xplore-compatibility, the IFIP/IEEE WMNC2018 account uses as the conference ID: 44275X.
- Complete the IFIP copyright form (available here) with your paper details and your signature
- Upload to EDAS the final versions of (a) the paper’s final PDF – the IEEE PDF eXpress compliance document, and (b) the signed and scanned PDF of the IFIP copyright form.
- Upload your paper through EDAS Conference Management System (https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=24344) before July 9, 2018
The WMNC 2018 paper submission and review process is being conducted in a manner similar to previous WMNC conferences:
Authors who wish to participate in the conference will create documents consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in maximum 8 pages (two-column format).
Papers should be formatted according to the Author Guidelines described here. All papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format. Paper submissions will be reviewed by experts selected by the conference committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. The progress and results of the review process will be posted on this website, and authors will also be notified of the review results by email.
Papers should be no longer than 8 pages, including all text, figures, and references. The paper MUST be formatted according to the paper templates given in Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
Papers must be submitted by the deadline date. There will be no exceptions.
Accepted papers MUST be presented at the conference by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate. The presenter MUST register for the conference at one of the non-student rates offered, and MUST register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program.
Preparation of the Paper and Submission
- All submissions must be in letter-sized PDF,
- All fonts and subsets must be embedded. Times New Roman font is strongly encouraged,
- Detailed examples about the paper format using LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available in these Guidelines.
The following style files and templates are available for users of LaTeX and Microsoft Word:
We recommend that you use the Word file or LaTeX files to produce your document, since they have been set up to meet the formatting guidelines listed above. The format/layout for papers should be the same as that for IEEE conference proceedings. Be sure to use the template’s conference mode under Latex. Font size must be no smaller than 10-points.
Electronic Paper Submission
When you have your document file ready, gather the following information before entering the submission system:
- Document file in PDF format,
- Affiliation, email address, and mailing address for each author,
- Paper title,
- Text file containing paper abstract text, in ASCII text format (for copying and pasting into web page form).